This part of South Brittany is full of various landscapes, magnificent sites and places for memorable walks that we can discover by foot, bike or boat (canoe, boat...). There are plenty of places to visit ; from ancient monuments anciens, museums to local handcraft.
The campsite LA BAIE is ideally located :
- between La Trinité sur Mer and Carnac plage
- in the hearth of the coast of megaliths
- in a vast region that extends from the islands, offshore (Belle-ile, Houat, Hoedic) to the countryside (land of chapels and ancient villages)
- from the gulf of Morbihan (with its beautiful extended waters and many islands) in the East to the river of Etel in the West.
- From the magnificent port of La Trinité sur Mer to the megalithic sites of Carnac (5km) or of Locmariaquer (9km)
- not forgetting the peninsula of Quiberon and its wild coast, the old port of Auray and its houses from the 13th century (10km) or the town of Vannes (30km) with its ramparts and medieval streets...
This was an overview of the sites to visit in this part of South Brittany. All of them easily accessible from the campsite; everyone of them is worth a visit especially in the calm and the flowering of the lower season.