From the month of June and during the summer, the Tourist Office of La Trinité sur Mer offers tours around the salt marshes of Kervillen.
A protected natural area near La Baie campsite
Located next to La Baie campsite, along the coastal path, salt marshes of Kervillen are a protected natural area, open to public.
Many birds can be observed, they nest on islands formed by the activity of salt.
Discover the manufacture of salt
Starting in June, with a nature guide, you can follow the activity of salt workers and manufacture of salt according to ancient traditions.
To participate, simply register with the Tourist Office of La Trinité sur Mer.
It is free!
Dates and hours:
- Sunday, June 14 - 10 am to 12:30 pm
- Wednesday, July 8th and Wednesday, July 22 - 10 am to 12:30 pm
- Monday, August 3 - from 10am to 12.30pm
- Wednesday, August 12 - From 16h30 to 19h
- Friday, August 21 - from 10am to 12.30pm
- Thursday, August 27 - from 10am to 12.30pm
For more information, see the website of the salt marshes Kervillen.
And every Friday, on the market you can buy Salt of La Trinité sur Mer !